Master of Arts in Communication
M.A. in Communication
Every day, communication leaders are challenged to perform a variety of tasks. They need to write effectively for multiple audiences, conduct research in the field of communication, demonstrate strong analytical skills, develop strategies for communicating during a conflict, and address communication questions from a variety of theoretical and ethical perspectives. If you’re thinking of sharpening your skills and advancing your career in communication, think Marist College!
Distinctions of the Marist M.A. in Communication Program:
1. 100% online format is designed for convenience and accessibility with no residency required.
2. The program can be completed in one year of full-time study or two years part-time.
3. Students have the option of completing a comprehensive exam or thesis.
4. Courses are eight weeks long allowing for an accelerated format.
5. Marist has many years of experience in online education and our diverse student-body represents a variety of educational, geographical, and professional backgrounds.